Saturday 6 April 2013

Smart Motivational Poems of Love and Peace


NO TITLE
Carve the sky with your pen
Busy earth with your moral values
Noisy life with the terms of the meaning
Look at life with beautiful eyes full of spirit
Keep stepping
People waiting for you
Keep work
They took the concept you
O friend of more than …!
Your life means so much …!
Although full of mystery
Write with passion, sincerity and prayer


ANSWER
MORE THAN FRIENDS EVERYTHING TO ME
I'M TOO WEAK TO GET YOU HOPE NOBLE
BUT, I'M TRYING WANTS YOU WOULD CHANGE THE WORLD FOR
WITH FINGERS SENT ME TO DANCE IN THE PEN IS
BECAUSE GOD GAVE STILL STRUGGLE
I SET ASIDE HARD TIME FAILURE TO REAP ME GRASPING

BY: Akhmad Fakih (AFQ)

SOMETHING

do not understand
do not understand
illegible
What does he mean
Sahrini silence would one meaning
Still do not understand the word "something"
something that
this is something
I do not know what Sahrini mean "something"
Although careful never understood
What will the "something"
"Alhamdulillah ya ....."
  patience still crossed chest conscience
although to date not fully
understand what that "something"

BY: Akhmad Fakih (AFQ)

   


BE YOUR SELF

Blindfold your heart
Of all the passions views
Her beauty is faking
Another confusing our hearts
Choose its own direction
And believe one certainty
That identity is no longer hide in front of you
Find out with the eye of science
Armed with self foresight
Tuk spell our actual exposure
Run the sure step mu
Do not aim the sound
That it makes you fall
Be yourself
You are wise in my eyes
Do you make yourself
Bowled in one view
I do not know about love
about life
Science and the future
Answer God is in our hearts
And we see it with confidence
BY: Akhmad Fakih (AFQ)



FRIENDS WORLD AND THE HEREAFTER

The wind blew the news
who knows
Why am I so curious
It's not your fault
Or one of her
Maybe I'm wrong
Or circumstances that wrong
if true
What is implied and express
me
Why is there another man at the same time?
Received a parcel from you too
You Make me more curious
I want to close and intimate with you
But what else could I do?
Only a strand of hope that my store
In my heart
Until when and where
You're still my best friend
World and the hereafter

BY: Akhmad Fakih (AFQ)


BEAUTIFUL BROTHERHOOD

Although not perfect
Science proficiency covers all imperfections someone
And a friend
Is the fragility of our stairs
Hi my friend .....!
Blessed are you have a smile
Its so perfect
Do not waste time
Together laziness shoots self
The struggle is important
World too wide
Many generations the courage awaits us
We bend this fake modern
With Islamic dogma bond
Brothers happiness
Complement of our shortcomings

BY: Akhmad Fakih (AFQ)



TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME


That all of your motivation
Who one over there
Let me to see you
Prince frog……….!
That I will say some sacret
And you have to know
I can’t be tough without you
Cause…….!
My love in your heart

Wake up me to run
From bad moist
Prince frog……..!
Anything I do
Just to keep loyal in botton your heart
Cause……!
I don’t wanna lose your soul
Pure no dark
Different from other boys
And let me to get your breath
Everything what you have
Is mine
All effort that you sacrifice for me
Is my wish
And I want you to be mine forever

BY: Akhmad Fakih (AFQ)



YOU ARE MY BEST DARLING
You one early comes to my heart
When you touch my life with your love
You give me new experience
And high inspiration all day long
Who one I don’t know
I thanks to you for at all
Cause you let me to love you
But right now
You never heared call my heart
And you have to know that
In the deep of my heart
My love just for you one
But you never understand about it
You just think that I play for fun
Why did you un believebout my love
What will ido?to make you believe
That iam be loyal to you

BY: Akhmad Fakih (AFQ)

No comments:

Post a Comment