Saturday 6 April 2013

Short Story 1: FOG LIGHT FOR CLOSED SILENCE

FOG LIGHT FOR CLOSED SILENCE

BY: Akhmad Fakih 


On a sunny morning, when the sun rises in the west are putting out its reddish color
I gasped as the alarm clock beside me reads ".... tring ..... tring tring ..."
"Uh whispered" I complained
I take an alarm clock that is on my side, dank u put under the pillow, I fell asleep in the back tidur.tapi iba-arriving sound startled me kak reo
"Dila, fast wake up, wake up his girl really really mumet" he shouted as he opened my bedroom draperies
"Kak glare, do not open it hordennya" I said with a throaty
"So wake up 'ka' reo trying to wake
"I'm still sleepy" I said a little sayword
I do not hirauklan words, difficult lot to me because my eyes open
"Just look at berfapa now" she pleaded
I've achieved what I put the alarm clock earlier, I gasped as my little alarm clock shows 07:30
"Gee I could be late kak"
"Who told her mumet really wake up"
Shortly after all neat, I approached the foot ledge unlettered, abi rio danb kak, who was breakfast.ku kissed his hand one by one
"All of them,,,, dila departed yes"
"Do not want breakfast first dil" Tanya abi
"Not bi, afraid to be late, assalamualaikum"
"Waalaikum greetings" he replied in unison "
Dila ... syafitry, that's my name, the name of the graceful, but at school I was known tomboyish girl
Itsss do it wrong once but even though I was a tomboy but a girl who has a heart tyang akumasih soft, I'm stepping 18 years, I SMAN1 education at this school, I was a teenager who has a strong establishment, tuk grasping something, I often used people in school
Ciehhh ...... This fact is not engineering, I hasten to class, until I realized there was no thank heavens someone before me, until I accidentally bumped my
"Uppsala,,,, sorry, I accidentally," restless account what should I do
"Tp, there are Cideng not it?"
"Lighten up, I do not pa what" he said relaxing without any anger on his face
"Thank God that so" I help him beresi books that I accidentally drop it
"Makasi" he said, after I gave the book
He was living alone in the classroom to the
"Thank God not too late," I rubbed my chest with the accompaniment of gratitude
I have not had time off tired, sir sharul at the door with a guy, I look at him with curiosity, because it seems like I've seen, just our mutual eye contact.
"Gee, he's a guy that I hit khan earlier, so she new students here" whispered my little heart
I switch the view to the other direction, sir syahrulpun introduce its origin, until you hear back in the lineup ask questions
"I should nanya'ga 'reza" said defense with accent
"Of course" he said simply 
"You've got a girl pa dah tah yet?"
"..... Hu hu ....," shouts the class friend while defending a beautiful girl ask pertanya'an absurd
Reza merespond with a charming smile, he felt no need to answer, sir Syahrul to invite him sitting in the empty seat right next to me
Year he reza inclusion in school until we SMAN1 the tough friendship tie was like a magnet Decided, we always pour a happy story exchanging opinions and grief, as the rotation time I think there's something odd about her, his gaze did not feel like the old, strangely every I always find the bouquet of roses without the sender's name until I decided tuk menyeliki mysterious person behind all of that, but the next day I undo my intentions as a piece of paper tucked in my paperback book
"What it is?" With a sense of shakes me ask myself I read the letter

Will belong dila
Light of my life
Dila I'm sure you're asking who the mysterious person Brani I give a rose that
All because of destiny Wherever dragged me into the valley love
Until I fell in it, quiet, dark what I think
I've been trying to get out because I'm old enough to understand the risks I face, but apparently to no avail
It's too deep my tuk ride
I try penderita'an me, then whisper to you my experience today
I hope you can treat me a sense of loneliness that clogs
But if you can hear it possible Tauk I can not do anything with keada'anku
Will you think about it
REZA
YOUR SECRET Admirer
When I look at the letter written clearly reza name my best friend, I never really thought that he was saving sense to me, the recognition that I never wanted to listen to was 2 days I was always absent cranky without a friend in the room
"Now off dil" Tanya's brother in the doorway, while I slept tengkurep memelik doll just shut off without a word spoken rio kak came over and sat beside me
"You g 'has a problem dil"
"Ga" I had my bohongkan not want to be a parasite without being dependent
"You would not like it if you do not have a problem, already 2 days you do not go to school, the brothers knew where dila, dila a cheerful, carefree whiny and what's not true with dil ye?"
"I do not understand not what's up brother!"
I leave her sister alone pertanya'an me furious to be near her, I sat at home watching amperan berkemudi some people start masing2 activity that unlike the case with me just staring kekosngan heart with the spirit of friendship that almost faded Kepong-pong like a caterpillar changing into butterfly, friendship like Kepong-pong lantuman ringtone hpku reads incoming messages marked my open turns reza
Was I wrong when the love? Egoiskah I expressed a sense that many years locked in my heart? Know my love is the most beautiful gift of happiness that can not be traveled by distance and time even love sitting on the highest throne in the subject of a bond but, I do not want to have love on the basis of keterpaksa'an
I'm sorry I disappoint you after a while tlah
A moment later I heard tapping on the door outside the room while calling my name dank u memorize the tone of his voice he was rio kak, kak she iyyya rio
"Open the door there reza dil tu outside she want to see you"
"Tell indifferent wrote him home"

"You want abi angry because your behavior is not the same polite guest" now I do not hear again the voice of kak rio from behind the door, maybe she's already tired of hearing my rebuttal berajak of my bed just heed perkata'an tuk tuk rio kak reza thinks that come as receiving guests
"You're going to do here?"
"I'm here because I want to apologize to you ma!"
"I've forgiven you before you're sorry" he replied indifferently
"I understand why you can not accept your dil, I understand it, if the friendship could be with me, pull all the strands of love I've ever express to you, because I do not want you much avoiding me, pa taka you think of me as a friend as long as I can see you smile, could hear the outpouring of my heart because it was unhappy with
"I'm sorry too za, I like this so that you realize that is not always the eternal girlfriend, is not always beautiful, but the best friend that dimension exceeds all"
The gem is now back flap freshness menyatusayap2nya angels have washed the wound was left out by his

No comments:

Post a Comment