Saturday 6 April 2013

Short Story 2 : My Boyfriend My Affair


My Boyfriend My Affair
by: Akhmad Fakih


Religious guy with a famous name bobby fascinated by the elegance Aza Fasluatun Nisa 'fair-complexioned girl with a dimpled smile adding ornate charm jets capable bewitch the adam,
no matter who kalam solitude right wasteland sun that burns kulit.dengan embroidery round, he remained head of the bright spots tuk slits filled his heart with love. "iza no outside'' bobby tuh tell iza della being occupied with beautiful finger nails.'' tumben what to do ....? '' Della lifted a pair of shoulder'' I think he really has a crush on you ma Dech iabergegas'' he whispered as he left the iza.'' Hus

'' Let's go'' if so,
 '' Iza thanks, I want to talk seriously tp you ma, I want to take you right to the beach it's up if you want, how?'' Iza hang silent invitation.
'' How ea bob, EEM okay lah if so,''
Foaming waves thundering roar menyintari blue horizon, the pier began ramaikan beach visitors, my view of the beautiful beach without end, tapaki sand barefoot, bobby pull my hand to invite sitting on the beach with thunderous waves endlessly
"Iza," Bobby broke the silence.
"He bob why?"
"I want to talk seriously wants you might be a good time tuk disclose all the thrill Wherever my long buried, za, I'm not the romantic type of guy who can express poetic words, but really penuturanku comes from the bottom of my heart , I want you to be mine iza, I love you, more than you know, I want to be with you not just now and then but for eternity, the afterlife I want you to be my lover who vanished eaten dzaman timeless, that's prasa'anku against mu, but ..... I do not know with your heart? hope you can answer me I asked, tp if not, at any time until I will keep you waiting. "
Iza so embarrassed after hearing the sense strand of her bobby vibrate, silent lips arrows that bobby Wherever plug embedded in her heart she was confused on which direction he began blessing explanation
"It was the afternoon, it looks like we have to go home now." Iza wants to move left Bobby, but Bobby pulled his hand real quick.
'' Give me time to think Bob''
Morning came with dew water drops with the flowers buds are starting to spread iza vibrant fragrance dwells in his amps, staring back balik.Keinginannya handpone he began to attend to him tuk send message to bobby, his hand began to move Acceptable fikiranya can not dreamy in detail soaok bobby.
I begin this preface with a greeting and tenderness of heart, though I do not know what to say to make a smile beautiful twilight, but certainly your narrative stanzas able vibrate my body and soul is dry, I can not carve a row of beautiful words but ..... i receive you be my boy friend.
Bobby is busy beautifying his favorite motorcycle, being beside bordering hp bertyanda incoming sms she reaches, there is a hint of a smile as he read the last message, a short sentence but was able to make his prasa'an drift.

Their love journey slama one more year run in tututpi harmonis.namun can not be a sense of optimism that smakin iza thinning, his kesetia'an increasingly hidden, bobby do not understand it, romeo presence in the midst of relationship they who made his relationship increasingly tenuous, away for no reason, until finally had bobby iza Let go against him lain.kini sacred promises were spoken both Wherever vanished replaced the thunderous roar of lightning, accompanied kenyata'an bobby bitter experience.
"You know iza relationship with bob romeo?" Ask dela on his best friend's lover
"I already knew began to change when iza ma me" he said with a tone of languid
"Who patiently yes bob" dela shed pd spirit bobby conditions are getting desperate
"I've been patiently del, but ... my patience has its limits, I'm not an angel del, who the guy is not hurt if his girlfriend knitting love with another guy, especially his classmates, ill del when I see happy smiling romeo above penderita'anku . "he said plaintively without passion.
"Akyu sure he will come back and realize that you're his soul mate, perhaps he was a mistake!"
"I do not know a mistake or not he did it, but I certainly could not replace him with another girl, because she Wherever enthroned in my heart."
"Keep your love bobby, rest assured sesuatua right at his beautiful"
"I hope so, thanks on your support"
"The twilight colors as gracefully greets, live intercepted in season, you are Wherever you pulverize this heart but also that her crush, since I felt I did not think there iza I decided not to bother her again, but until whenever I would still love izaku
"Nad, bobby why not been here ea?" Ask iza on dela
"What are you doing he asked again, its not you that made you go in this town" he explained
"What do you mean?" Iza was not understood
"You do not realize what you've done over bobby" dela smakin voice rising,
Iza had never heard of such a temper, but he had understood before dela explained.
"You do not ever know the truth, why do I get close to romeo, because our closeness and bobby you think that I love her, that's all wrong del., Ma I just pity him, he needs more attention because illness which he suffered" more details on dela in irngi with tears, hugging delapun iza that continues to sob, dela never know what really happened, but, he continued to blame iza.
"I do not want to miss bobby, I'm very fond of her, now I continue to do?" Said iza that still exist in the arms dela.
"Now where is he?"
"Maybe, now he was at the airport, he said he wanted to continue his study in Singapore," after hearing the information from dela, izapun rushed taxi ride to the airport, arriving at the airport when he ran for kberada'an bobby, he looks tired without tyemu no definite point, really sorry when he saw the plane landed Wherever bobby riding took him to Singapore, iza shouted bobby who had gone away from her side, now all a distant memory in deep sorrow wound



No comments:

Post a Comment